This is family favorite and is perfect for the summertime. It’s super simple to make and is always a hit.
- 1 box (1lb) Penne pasta (or other tube shaped pasta)
- 16oz mozzarella cheese, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 large tomatoes, diced or 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 pkg Good Seasons Italian salad dressing
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut up
1. Boil pasta till al dente, according to package instructions and drain.
2. While pasta is cooking, in a large bowl, whisk the dressing, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
3. Add the pasta, cheese, tomatoes and basil to the dressing and stir to combine. Serve immediately or at room temp.